There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Monday, July 11, 2011

S.O.S.

Situation: It has been 6 months that you grinding for a specific project. You have tried every method that you can try yourself. You read book, blogs, top 10 tips and you listened to your friends suggestions. Nothing seems to go forward and you have very little reactions to your efforts.

Before giving up, always put in your head that there are others better at certain things than you. Exactly like you are better than them because of your 10K. Seek them. It can be that person’s back that you are chasing. It can be someone at your next desired level of skills or trade. Make sure you learn how they have passed your breaking point and if you cannot replicate them, there are countless other ways that you can take.

If that project is not your forte, get some professional help. There are some people out there doing miracles. I believe that with 6 billion people, and over 30% people of the world population on the internet, you are bound to find someone that has a 10K similar to yours.

If you ask why this I wrote this post? I am exactly doing that right now. Like I said in a previous post, this blog is partly about my successes and failures in my own 10K. I will share them equally, I promised. On that, stay hungry my friends, I know I am.










No comments:

Post a Comment