There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The 10K hour, first post

The reason why this blog was created is simple; I want to attract more people like me. You and I are kindred spirits.

You will probably have questions or comment about the 10,000th hour, what it is and what is the purpose. It will be fully explained in the next days, week, and years.

I am a recent accounting graduate that would like to leave something that will last. I am full of dreams and ambitions (accounting will not be our subject in this blog). This blog will enable me and many other people to connect, communicate, share and grow together. This blog will also serve as my personal track record as I will share my successes and failures. I strongly believe in accountability and also keeping track of what one is going through, similar to an activity like training your body.

I hope to be able to at least change one person. I hope to spark change around the world and change certain things that I consider inefficient, misleading and downright fraudulent.

My name is Yvens, and I welcome you aboard the 10,000 hours challenge. It is a pleasure to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment