There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Week 8-10 :Self Check

I have been more reflective in the last few days. 

As I approach almost 12 weeks in this journey, I summed up what I did and was left unsatisfied. I could hustle more, I could make more projects come through, contact more clients and secure more stuff but I didn't. I chose to be quiet and let certain things come to me.

This is a faulty way to do it. How can the world know your existence if you do not tell them you are alive? I took a chance and dived in. I was rewarded by openness and responses. Week 10 has been awesome though I have to admit scary. 

Luckily, this is early in my timeline. Things don't move if you don't push them. It's that simple. Action is key to progress. Anything else is up to luck, and luck is built, not given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment