There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sources of Inspiration


If you follow me on twitter, you will probably notice that I am in love with a show. It’s a special show to me because of all it premises. Fringe takes place in a world that strange events occur because of another “small” event (I am a closet geek). What is appealing to me is really one specific character, Walter Bishop, a brilliant but broken scientist.  His original goal, with another character, was simply to change the world through the advancement of technology, which would be a lifetime achievement for me.

Mr.Walter Bishop

I am not quite here to discuss my love for the show but more of the influences it has on me. You probably have yours. A certain piece of art, a good book, a song, a vision or a secret that you hold close to your heart. Does it help you tap into your creativity? Does it make you stay awake longer? Does it spark new ideas? Fringe does it for me. What does it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment