There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Monday, June 13, 2011

Results

Finally!!!

The race is done, I can go back to my life and stop worrying about what I eat (yah right). So the results are….

Not present, somehow, me and few of my fellows are off the list…But that is not the point here. We raised 5,591$ through our team efforts. Fun way to beat cancer. Overall, it was a great night even though it was raining during the race. Like you know already, we love challenges here and it is not a little pouring rain that is going to stop us. This blog would also like to congratulate Arnold for finishing third. Next year, I am beating him. At least, I will try.

Here is a picture of our team. Efforts are best shared with great friends.


 Guess who is...me?

In the near future, I will spend more time on this blog. It accumulates lots of attention lately and your 10K deserves every bit of my respect and success.

Cheers,

Yvens

No comments:

Post a Comment