There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Change of Perspective

From Montreal to California. Written on an IPhone, sorry for the quality of the spelling.

Things are different here. People move with a different vibe, the feelings are different but the context is really the same. Going away, sometimes, helps you think differently then where your from. Those qualities that you find in these new people that you meet, the new things that you do or just getting the time to reset and adjust your game plan can be a great booster.

I did not change my 10K, nor I did not change my plan but, being here helps me think bigger. Which is much appreciated.

Suggestions : go where you have to go. Small sacrifices like the next time you take vacation with your friends can be spent helping yourself fiding truth and what It'll hive you.

Cheers,

Yvens 

No comments:

Post a Comment