There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Week 8-12 : Workload Increases and Windows 8 Cooperation

The last few weeks have been good. Sorry for the lack of updates - been busy as you'll understand below.

Suddenly, things are lining up and the work starts accumulating,  And when I say accumulating, it's piling up. On top of it, my computer decided to stop cooperating. When I say stop cooperating, I mean it just went full on disco strobe on me - see video below.


Life has it's quirky way to throw shit at you when the timing is wrong. It's not like I had photos to retouch and emails to answer with multiple clients and supplier...nooooo, absolutely not. 

But I'm not here to complain to say that I'll fight back life! Even if you throw as much crap as you want (please don't if you don't mind) I'll bat it back even harder. Living a life of freedom and fulfilling work is a bliss and I wish it for you.

P.S. : I'm glad to say that I fixed my computer. Thank God for Windows 8.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment