There Is No Shortcut

There Is No Shortcut

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First step : 10 questions to ask yourself

This might sound basic, but the first step is to decide where and what you want to be in 10 years. It requires constant work. You can picture it as working like an artist. You have to shape and form who you want to be, exactly like an artist modelling clay. You have to visualise and concentrate on your future self. Then you have to shape yourself into that person.

Here are sample questions you can ask yourself to help you shape the future you;
1) How proficient will I be in 10 years?
2) What kind of position will I occupy?
3) How will I communicate my knowledge or skills?
4) How will me entourage look like?
5) What are all the skills that I will possess?         
6) How will I give back or who will I pass this expertise along?

You can even go to more “superficial” terms;

7) How will I look?
8) What is my income going to be?
9) Where will I live?
10) What I am going to drive?

And many more….

The more you add, the clearer the picture will be. Be the first to challenge yourself and others. I urge you to start now, you have my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment